The Musician Deluxe
We are proud to introduce the Musician Deluxe in our Cosmos Collection!
Inspired by a Music Professor at Saginaw Valley State University, this set is a custom made set that is made to order only. We have a 3-4 week lead time with this set. It can be customized to your liking and each set is different per your requirements. Contact us for more details on this before ordering.
Its features are:
- Hand cast signature material
- .925 Sterling Silver 1/8th note
- 2pt Diamond set in note’s lob
- 18k Solid Gold nib, Rhodium plated
- Laser engraved box lid of the professors original sheet music “E Rock” (or use your own music)
- Satin lined box insert
- Included inks per your requirements
This is an incredible set that any music enthusiast would be proud to own!
First we manufacture our signature resins here in house. We then begin the process of manufacturing the pen. There are no CNC machines here and all of the pen parts (cap, section & pen barrel)
Once all the pen parts are completed we meticulously polish all the parts and assemble them. We install a #6 JoWo nib, test and tune it by our in house nib smith. Many nib options are available.
Our .925 Sterling Silver roll stops custom made by Isaac Hannosh at Solari & Co.
The pen specifications are as follows:
- Length: 5-3/4″
- Weight: 29 grams
- Posted length: 7-1/2″
- Filling system: Standard converter/Standard international cartridges
Every pen comes with our Opus Mechan pen pouch, converter, tested and tuned as well as certificate of warranty.